Serving the Austin Business Community Since 2012
I want to help businesses succeed, so I provide results-driven counseling and representation for businesses small and large, through every stage of a business's growth. I strive to tailor my services to suit precisely each client’s particular profile, time-frame and budget. I do this by listening intently, thinking creatively and, where needed, challenging conventional wisdom. I also recognize that running many small and medium-sized businesses means watching your budget. That is why I almost exclusively work on a flat fee basis to avoid the sticker shock of most legal bills. I assist entrepreneurs in the full range of transactional matters they face, including the following:
- Choice of entity and formation of corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, LLCs and LLPs;
- Preparation of corporate documents and shareholder agreements;
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and reorganizations;
- Negotiation and drafting of business contracts;
- Negotiation and drafting of financing agreements;
- Taxation and other financial matters;
- Corporate counsel advice;
- Compliance matters;
- Business succession planning; and
- Dissolutions and liquidations.
I have many years of experience working with a vast array of industries, including tech, retail, hospitality and management, construction, real estate, manufacturing as well as professions such as medical, accounting, architecture, and engineering. I are eager to learn about your business and how I can serve you.
Get in touch to set up a consultation, or use the contact form at the bottom of this page to inquire whether my services are right for you.
Use the form below to contact us regarding your legal enquiry. Please be as detailed as possible. Include your industry along with any specific document requests. To help us best service your enquiry, we recommend that you first describe the issue you’re having before telling us what you want to achieve. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.
For job opportunities, please email us your resume. We’re always looking for new and exceptional talent to lead the firm into uncharted fields of practice.